Mortal Kombat Theme Mortal Kombat Theme

Are you drunk or high?

Ok that was wierd, but still funny. L0L:)

Clockday Of The Year Clockday Of The Year

Awesome animation.

The clocks, some people hate them some people love them, I am neither, people that hate clocks put a 0 on all their movies only because that they are clockmovies they don't even watch them. Same is for the people that love clocks, they just but a 5 on everyone even if they suck.

I like this movie because of it's good animation content and awesome sound plus some of the graphical work.

This is NOT a humerous movie, it's a celebration movie to a 5 year old newgrounds phenomena. Whatever if you like clocks or not (personally i don't care strawberryclock and consider Tom Fulp to be the real King of the Portal) they WILL stay.

Turdclock, you are a good animator and i take of my hat to thank you for a good animation.
I just hope that the clocks that DO crappy animations will follow your example.

1001Tips.Zombie Holocaust 1001Tips.Zombie Holocaust

Awesome animation :-) .

I will enjoy watching all 1001 tips if you publish them, they might be used to polish up my Resident Evil and Dead Rising techniques.
Make more of these, i like your animation style.

Metal Slug Rampage 3 Metal Slug Rampage 3

Its good and i like Metal Slug.

But i rather just fight on foot. The Metal Slug IS a slug, it wont go as fast or as moveble as i want.

Like Jailbait? 2004 Quiz Like Jailbait? 2004 Quiz

Good stuff mr Walrus.

I'm south-statern Swedish. I'm fourteen, i can't be held for pervetedness i four years.

PSSST PSSST

It's stupid.

You should have all sprays at the same time.