Mortal Kombat Theme Mortal Kombat Theme

Are you drunk or high?

Ok that was wierd, but still funny. L0L:)

Clockday Of The Year Clockday Of The Year

Awesome animation.

The clocks, some people hate them some people love them, I am neither, people that hate clocks put a 0 on all their movies only because that they are clockmovies they don't even watch them. Same is for the people that love clocks, they just but a 5 on everyone even if they suck.

I like this movie because of it's good animation content and awesome sound plus some of the graphical work.

This is NOT a humerous movie, it's a celebration movie to a 5 year old newgrounds phenomena. Whatever if you like clocks or not (personally i don't care strawberryclock and consider Tom Fulp to be the real King of the Portal) they WILL stay.

Turdclock, you are a good animator and i take of my hat to thank you for a good animation.
I just hope that the clocks that DO crappy animations will follow your example.

1001Tips.Zombie Holocaust 1001Tips.Zombie Holocaust

Awesome animation :-) .

I will enjoy watching all 1001 tips if you publish them, they might be used to polish up my Resident Evil and Dead Rising techniques.
Make more of these, i like your animation style.

Mario Meets Link 1 Mario Meets Link 1

Good first time work.

The story got potential, the graphics is smooth and its pretty funny.

Fortsätt så.

Zombie Panic! Zombie Panic!

Zombies popularity is growing on Newgrounds

Awesome graphics and sound, but not as long as i hoped.
Make it longer with an intense plot and you got a potential Series here.

YAAFM 12: Muslims YAAFM 12: Muslims

He is not racist you know.

Many people might find this submisson offensive but like he said it's freedom of speech, people in any country should say what they want whenever they want without some religious extrmists bombing the crap out of you.

I'm opposed to racism but this is not racism, may i remind you that Islam is NOT a race, it's a religion hence this submission is not racist, it's anti-religion because he picks on them all.

Good animation, good sound and very good message, and no i don't hate muslims, i know many that are totally normal and are just muslims because their parents were muslims too.

Make more cause there are many fuc*ing morons out there.

T.V. Sex Pals Episode 5 T.V. Sex Pals Episode 5

Awesome.

That was a good animation, first of all you killed that horrible knock-off, good job.
Good animation, good voice act and a really funny plot. But didnt Billy die in the last episode?

Black vs. White Black vs. White

Good animation but.....

....how is this a "game".
Great motion though. Mabye som kicking-sounds next time?

Darth Vulgar Darth Vulgar

Hahahaha so fucking good.

He said what all want to say to the Star Wars crew.

The Voices In My Head The Voices In My Head

Great animation, hehe try it.

Good flash, good animation and very random humor, very unexpected and really funny. Well this works and it belongs somewhere, might as well be on newgrounds.